iPhone Catches Fire in Teen’s Pants [VIDEO]
Mondays as everyone knows aren’t much fun, but this Monday was especially bad and extremely combustible for Henri Helminen a 17 years old from Finland. Find out what happened!Helimen said the iPhone was just three months old, and had been working fine until just before it overheated and started to smoke.The teen said his pants were ruined by the melting plastic and he burned his fingers when he yanked the smouldering iPhone out of his pocket and threw it to the ground.
watch this shocking video
Are you afraid of your iPhone now?