Five Last Minute April Fools’ Day Pranks for the Office
We don’t want to get you fired today, but if you just have to pull an April Fools’ Day prank at the office here are five last minute ideas. Use at your own risk.
1. Tape a piece of paper to the bottom of your co-worker’s mouse. It blocks the laser on the bottom and the mouse won’t work.
2. Go into the fridge and turn all the soda tabs 180 degrees. People won’t notice at first, and they won’t be able to open them.
3. Buy bags of Skittles, M&M’s, and Reese’s Pieces. Then mix all three into one candy dish. People will HATE you.
4. Pop the keys off someone’s keyboard and put them back in the wrong spots.
5. Print out a sign and put it over the office copier that says, “The copy repairman came and installed voice activation. Instead of hitting ‘copy,’ you have to say the number of copies you want in a loud and clear voice.”